Skip to main content

March 23, 2020 Meeting Update

This is an update on the upcoming meeting; due to concerns regarding the COVID-19 virus, the Chair and the District Manager have decided that if the governor doesn’t suspend “Sunshine Law” requirements during this crisis then the meeting will be canceled. We do expect the telephone-conference option to be made available, as it has in other States, so the direction at this moment is that if the governor hasn’t ruled by 4:00 PM Friday to allow this, then the meeting will be canceled. If he allows it then notification will be sent that the meeting will occur as planned, but all should still call into a conference line PDM will administer.

PDM – 1:15 PM 3/19/2020