Summary Letter – August 2021
August 3, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Heritage Palms Community Development District
A regular meeting and budget public hearing of the Heritage Palms Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on August 10, 2021 at 8 a.m. at the Heritage Palms Golf and Country Club on 10435 Washingtonia Palm Way in Fort Myers, Florida. The remote meeting link:
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212, Access Code: 852-198-381
The Agenda is included on the following page and some points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes from the June 28, 2021 meeting and the current field manager report; the financial reports for June were sent under separate cover. Those for July will be sent under separate cover.
- Attached are the Fiscal Year 2022 budget, a budget adjustment worksheet with recommended changes from management, and Resolutions 2021-03 and 2021-04 to adopt the budget and approve the assessment levy after the public hearing.
- The attorney has included the updated quit claim deeds related to Verandas driveways and Butterfly Palm Drive right of way, and will continue discussion on the feasibility of filling-in a portion of lake L-6, the Ranchette fence damages recompense actions, and present on House Bill 53 passed in the Florida legislature and affecting CDDs with stormwater systems.
- There will be discussions on Lodge Valley Gutter replacement including new proposals, discussion on the 11158 Wine Palm drainage discharge over sidewalk issue, fountain maintenance concerns including a new proposal for service contract, and consideration of the FY 2022 meeting schedule to be adopted by Resolution 2021-05.
- There will be various Field Manager updates including Lake L-11 aerator repair and the various fence repair and installation updates.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed via email when available or distributed at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.