Summary Letter – June 2021
June 21, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Heritage Palms Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Heritage Palms Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on June 28, 2021 at 8 AM at the Heritage Palms Golf and Country Club on 10435 Washingtonia Palm Way in Fort Myers, Florida. The remote meeting link:
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212, Access Code: 852-198-381
The Agenda is included on the following page and some points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes from the May 24, 2021 meeting and the current field manager report; the financial reports for May were sent under separate cover.
- The attorney will address address the Bismark and Butterfly ownership discussion and the issues around the possibility of transfer of property related to filling-in a portion of lake L-6.
- There will be continued discussion on the Ranchette fence damages and possible fencing at the Casa Del Lago preserve area. Also included are updated proposals on the various fence repairs and replacements per Board request.
- There will be updates on Eagle Reserve construction garbage in Lake 30, fire station #7 hog fence repair, Midge Fly treatments, Lake L-11 aerator repair, and repair damage to microsurfacing on Washingtonia Palm and Queen Palm Intersection.
- The District Manager will review the Fiscal Year 2020 audited financial report.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed via email when available or distributed at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.