Summary Letter – March 2022
March 14 2022
Board of Supervisors
Heritage Palms Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Heritage Palms Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on the 3rd Monday this month: March 21, 2022 at 8 a.m. at the Heritage Palms Golf and Country Club on 10435 Washingtonia Palm Way in Fort Myers, Florida. The remote meeting link:
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212, Access Code: 852-198-381
The Agenda is included on the following page and some points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the meeting minutes from February 28, 2022 and the current Field Manager Report; the financial report for February 2022 has been sent under separate cover.
- There will be further discussions on the muck sampling, Lake L-6 swap for HOA land, and on the false Bird of Paradise in the preserve behind a resident’s home.
- There will be a new discussion at the request of the Chair on the process for residents to acquire a new fountain and how to maintain it.
- The Field Manager will update on concrete repairs on Queen Palm, the fence repairs by the Lodge, the semi-annual preserve maintenance, and on trip hazards investigations and repairs.
- There will be more discussion on Fiscal Year 2023 budget items. Please continue to send items to the DM.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed via email when available or distributed at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.