Summary Letter – May 2023
May 15, 2023
Board of Supervisors
Heritage Palms Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Heritage Palms Community Development District Board of Supervisors is scheduled for May 22, 2023 at 8 a.m. at the Heritage Palms Golf and Country Club on 10435 Washingtonia Palm Way in Fort Myers, Florida. The remote meeting link:
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212, Access Code: 852-198-381
The Agenda is included on the following page and some points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft meeting minutes for April 24, 2023, the current field report, the latest hurricane invoice tracking sheet, and the financial report for April 2023.
- Included are the proposed FY 2024 budget and Resolution 2023-04 to adopt it and set the public hearing date. The proposed budget can still be changed at the Budget Public Hearing meeting in August.
- There will be updates on the HP Blvd roadway milling and paving project, hurricane damage fence repairs, on the Bromley Lane fence repairs letter sent to the owner, and several field management follow up items.
- There is a new proposal for additional fence repairs and Ficus removal, as requested at the last Board meeting.
- An FYI is included on potential legislation to update the federal definition of “Special District.”
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed via email when available or distributed at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.